Search City, Band, or Other

Popular Posts

Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog Update (July 29th, 2011)

      Apart from kicking down the doors for bands throughout the USA and Canada, there have been several changes on the blog that I wish to address. First off, the blog now runs Monday through Friday, I'm getting weekdays off, punks. And the new logo. Any thoughts? I think it's incredibly attractive in the way only a logo can be. Of course, my opinion is bias and doesn't matter.
      Anyway, early this morning, the blog had some work done. Let's call it a facelift because it has noticeably changed, but has not been changed too drastically. Just a simple reorganizing, nothing to worry about. You can still recognize it. I just wanted to have a quick rundown of new stuff. Including a sexy new band rating system.
      Now, as many of you might already know, the blog features a Popular Post section. Previously, it was located in the sidebar and fairly noticeable. I've made sure that not only can you not miss it, but you can get a quick peek into the contents which gives the reader more information than the previous photo and post title.
Notice the sexy post summaries.
      Also, I've included a new rating system for the band featured in each article. You can let everyone and the band know just what you think about them with a single click of the mouse. If only everything in life was this easy!   
      
The Three Different Ratings
  • Wtf Bro? - This is exactly as it sounds. This band stinks so bad, you want to smack babies. 
  • Cool - The band was decent. They weren't too bad, but they weren't orgasmic either. 
  • Excellent! - The band is what every unsigned band should hope to be! They are underground Gods!
Oh, look! Someone thought Another Step Further was Excellent!
       If you notice, on the right hand side of the blog, there is and advertisement that is ALWAYS THERE! Rawr Creations does all kinds of really neat stuff. They can design most anything for you, from T-shirts to album covers, and even a website! Of course, with all great things comes a price tag, but you'll be surprised what name dropping Joe Mayo or Uncharted Music News will do for you. Spoiler Alert: It gets you a discounted rate! Cue the cheering!
Oh baby, you know you Love a little discount!
      There are several tiny little differences now, but I won't be getting into the nitty gritty details. I would, however, like to ask everyone a small tiny favor. If you haven't noticed, the blog has small ads all over the place. I would like to encourage you all to click on any advertisements that might be of interest to you. They are all google ads so they won't contain anything awful. Every advertisement click helps the blog just a little bit! I'd Love it if you could do that for me! (Don't go on a clicking fest. Google will pistol whip me)
Don't these advertisement look clickable? AND they're content  aware! 
      Another small favor. Google now allows you to +1 things you find in google search. If you would google search Uncharted Music News and click on the itty bitty +1 button, that would help so much!
It turns such a pretty shade of Blue! I suggest playing Eiffel 65 while clicking.
       That should cover most everything I wanted to say. Thanks to everybody who is supporting the blog. Thanks to all the bands and everyone who runs over and likes the Facebook page! (Hint, hint)

P.s. This post counts as today's post. Also, don't be shy with the commenting. I Love reading your sexy words.

P.p.s. I use the word "sexy" alot. This is why I choose to write the articles in the third person.

1 comment:

  1. There's certainly a great deal to learn about this issue. I like all the points you have made.

    my web blog - cccamdaddy

    ReplyDelete